Wise Word

"The great worshiper of the Virgin Mary preaches a noble concept of womanhood, but at the same time forbids women from practicing birth control and bars them from ordination" [Hans Kung]

"After I left the convent, for 15 years I was worn outh with religion, I wanted nothing whatever to do with it. I felt disgusted with it. If I saw someone reading a religious book on a train, I'd think, how awful." [Karen Amstrong]

"You are not only responsible for what you say, but also for what you do not say." [Martin Luther]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It is my pleasure to get your best respond through your comment

Quotes of the Day

Recent Comments

Followers

Shev's bookshelf: read

OutliersKetika Cinta Bertasbih5 cmLaskar PelangiSang PemimpiEdensor

More of Shev's books »
Shev Save's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists