Marching Forward

YEY, IT'S GETTING MORE INTERESTING ! After I was confused about how it should be done and focused on interface rather than how the system works, I finally got a brief image about the system. I really appreciate those who helped me so far (Fachry, Kak Muthe, Hamy, and of course my supervisor, Mrs. Kalaiarasi). Even though you may not be aware that you already helped me. I learnt a lot during these days, from zero up to something. However it's still a long way until my project is done, that's why I'd bear in my mind what Fachry said :

Don't think ! Just do !

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It is my pleasure to get your best respond through your comment

Quotes of the Day

Recent Comments

Followers

Shev's bookshelf: read

OutliersKetika Cinta Bertasbih5 cmLaskar PelangiSang PemimpiEdensor

More of Shev's books »
Shev Save's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists