Acknowledgment

First and foremost I would like to express thanks Allah SWT, The Almighty, The Most Merciful and The Most Compassionate who have given me strength and ability to finish the project without having many difficulties.

I am sincerely grateful and offer my deepest appreciation to my Supervisor, Mdm. Kalairasi Sonai Muthu for her kind attention, valuable time, great advices and brilliant ideas to guide me throughout the very early stage of this project in which have inspired and enriched my knowledge as a student.

I would also like to thank all of my friends and all the people who have helped, contributed, and supported me to construct this project. Especially for the one who has always been bothered by my nagging. I owe you a lot.

Finally, my deepest gratitude and thankfulness are dedicated to my parents for their encouragement, prayers, constructive criticisms and suggestions as the foundation of my confidence that I can complete the project successfully.







Muhammad Syaifuddin
26 August 2010

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It is my pleasure to get your best respond through your comment

Quotes of the Day

Recent Comments

Followers

Shev's bookshelf: read

OutliersKetika Cinta Bertasbih5 cmLaskar PelangiSang PemimpiEdensor

More of Shev's books »
Shev Save's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists