End of My Role

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts..." (Jaques - As You Like It, Act II/Scene 7, p139–42 - Shakespeare, W)

Maybe this is the time for me to exit from your life. You have your life and i have mine. I shouldn't bother yours, and neither should you. If by any chance we can meet someday, I wish it will be under the eiffel tower. It will be even better if I am able to announce you as my wife. However, it is still a long way to go and I am going to focus on the things I have to do. So that I can fulfill one of my biggest dream, traveling around the world. With or without my own money. Similar to what Matt Harding did in his video below.



Despite of the reasons, I still consider you as my friend, my precious friend. Thus whenever you have problems, do not hesitate to call me. I am here to help. Be strong in your life, because I know you are stronger than what you think. Lastly, forgive my mistakes. Those were the attempts to cheer you up.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It is my pleasure to get your best respond through your comment

Quotes of the Day

Recent Comments

Followers

Shev's bookshelf: read

OutliersKetika Cinta Bertasbih5 cmLaskar PelangiSang PemimpiEdensor

More of Shev's books »
Shev Save's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists