Untitled II

I read back some articles in this blog and I realized that I rarely wrote articles related to IT stuffs. I was aware since along time ago though. The reason I did not write about either my subjects or IT issues was just simply I considered myself not suitable yet to write those kind of stuffs. I was afraid what I was gonna write was wrong yet people who read that think that it is true. But being a final year student, it means that I have to apply, or share, my knowledge in regard to technology. There is no such reason like does not have necessary information to pass on. From now on, I plan to write random articles about IT. It may be what I get from subjects I took or my opinion in regard to current issues of IT world. But still, economic, politic, and worldwide issues are more interesting. Maybe I should apply to economic or politic faculty instead of IT faculty ! *laughing*


------

[+] now reading : Everything You Know about English is Wrong
[+] now playing : D' Cinnamons - Semua yang Ada

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It is my pleasure to get your best respond through your comment

Quotes of the Day

Recent Comments

Followers

Shev's bookshelf: read

OutliersKetika Cinta Bertasbih5 cmLaskar PelangiSang PemimpiEdensor

More of Shev's books »
Shev Save's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists